The Hodge Group always practices from a position of value. By empowering our clients through the use of a proprietary assessment model, they learn what their community really values and how their organization can add to that. Through our value-proposition exercise, the client will learn what the community expects of them, whether or not they’re meeting those expectations, and how additional value can be gained so that the organization and the community can grow in tandem.
- Feasibility Study: A feasibility study is a tool organizations use to assess the philanthropic capacity within their community for a specified purpose. In-person, phone, and/or virtual interviews are conducted with stakeholders identified by that organization to test the community’s appetite for that specified purpose.
- Campaign Management: The Hodge Group understands the Moves Management process and excels at training volunteers for gift solicitations. On top of that, our project management skills ensure all stakeholders observe a tight timeline for accomplishing your goals.
- Annual Fund: The Hodge Group will work with your development team to offer counsel on how to develop or improve your organization’s annual giving program. Among other initiatives, we have experience managing direct mail programs, conducting virtual events, and developing social media strategies.
- Strategic Planning: By empowering our clients through the use of a proprietary assessment model, they learn what their community really values and how their organization can add to that. Through our value-proposition exercise, the client will learn what the community expects of them, whether or not they’re meeting those expectations, and how additional value can be gained so that the organization and the community can grow in tandem.
- Endowment: An endowment is a donation of money or property to a non-profit organization, which uses the resulting investment income for a specific purpose. Creating an endowment may be an important strategy to set aside funds for the future and can be a hallmark of financial sustainability. However, creating an endowment is not the right approach for every non-profit, so it is important to understand what the advantages may be, and also what the administrative and fiduciary requirements are in order to properly maintain an endowment over time.
- Communication: The Hodge Group offers a number of services when it comes to crafting and executing a communication strategy that engages your audience and emboldens your supporters. Our services include: value proposition development, case statement development, website design, graphic design, public relations, digital marketing, campaign branding, and more.
- Public-Private Partnerships: Public-Private Partnerships are a specialty of The Hodge Group. Public-private partnerships between a government agency and private-sector companies can be used to finance, build, and operate projects on a scale that may not be possible through philanthropy alone. From hospitals to parks and libraries, the government and private sector can work toward the common good in ways no single entity could do alone. We are national leaders in understanding all aspects of public-private partnerships and the tools they employ, from bonds to levies. It would be our pleasure to help your organization capture your community’s enthusiasm in this way.